Concerned about your gambling?
Do you feel like your gambling is getting the better of you? You might have regrets about how much your spending, it may be causing you financial problems or maybe someone close to you is concerned about your gambling.
People can become addicted to gambling as a way to block out what else is going on in their life, and it can often be hard to know where to turn to for help, or even to be able to tell if your gambling is a problem.
- How often have you gambled more than you could really afford to lose?
- How often have you needed to gamble with larger amounts of money to get the same feeling of excitement?
- Have you gone back on another day to try to win back money you have lost?
- How often have you borrowed money or sold anything to gamble?
- How often have you felt you might have a problem with gambling?
- How often have people criticised your betting or told you that you had a gambling problem, whether or not you thought it was true?
- How often have you felt guilty about the way you gamble or what happens when you gamble?
- How often has your gambling caused you any health problems, including stress or anxiety?
- How often has your gambling caused any financial problems for you or your household?
All our addictions specialists are trained to help people decide if their gambling is a problem and help them make plans to change their gambling behaviour.
For qualified, professional and confidential help contact us or call us now on 09 973 5950 to discuss how we can help.